Strong Carbon Construction
CAD – CNC Machine
PVC Carbon Sandwich
DW Cruise “Gongola” Light Wind Wing / Down Wing Foiling
The Gondola is our new downwind SUP model and is a great for a lightwing wing board. Featuring a longer profile for stability, the length compensating and allowing for its narrowness.
Once up on foil the board is designed to be stable, the swing weight and length of the board assist in carrying the speed through to the next bump. This flow allows for greater efficiency when connecting swells.
The higher volume of this board assists with the rider getting more glide on the surface of the water. The paddle speed of the Gondola is fast, meaning you can get up on foil earlier and easier. This fast paddle speed also allows the rider to choose smaller foil wings resulting in faster speeds when up and foiling.
The Gondola is user-friendly and is a great starting point for your downwind SUP journey.
The board has an extreme glide ease at low wind limit and at the same time is very reactive with wind and sea sustained
Shape , Construction and Materials:
Fully carbon bottom and deck with EPS 15Kg/m3 and 3mm PVC 75 Kg/m3 HD bottom, 3mm PVC 75Kg/m3 on deck.
- High volume shape with a subtle deck recess for good feel and control while remaining easy to paddle.
- V nose to subtle double concave up to the foil boxes reduces drag on touch downs, and the pin tail acts like a fin for easy tracking when paddling.
- Round rails at front help accelerate the board into bumps.
- Length to width ratio is optimized across the range for glide when paddling without compromising stability.
- Stiff, lightweight carbon PVC sandwich construction with leading double carbon sandwich stringer system for a direct connection to the foil.
- 2 different sizes of future track foil mount 10″ or 16″.
- 3mm Eva PAD deck, diamond groove with 3M adhesive
- Opaque and anti UV Transparent clear coat finish, to maintain the original color even under the exposure for a long time in the sun
- Choose from 194 different color options
- The board design is fully customizable – choose from different existing design templates
- Approximate weight: 5.0kg (85 liters) up to 6.3 kg (115 liters)
Delivery time: 45 days
Board Bag not included
Shipping and custom fees not included
(technical specs may chance)