CARVE MINI PRO XL
A natural evolution of the Carve Mini Pro V4, bigger but still lighter.
Carve Mini Pro XL is for mid-experts that want fly in really marginal conditions.
To ride this board your target weight should be between 80 and 90 kg.
This model is more narrow and long compared to our Carve Mini Pro V4 shape.
The volume has been placed in the middle front of the board to have a better start during the pumping.
The straight line of the hull helps the start of the glide and the little step helps to release the water easier.
The recessed deck allows you to use the board even without straps for free gliding.
1- Eva Pad 3mm thickness, diamond grooved and 3M adhesive
2- Color with Opaque Transparent finish with Anti UV.
3- 170gr. Bidirectional Carbon
4- 100gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
5- 3mm PVC 75kg/m3
6 -80gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
7- Super light EPS 15Kg/m3
8- 100gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
9- 3mm PVC 75kg/m3
9- 180gr. Bidirectional Carbon
10- 100gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
11- Color with Opaque Transparent finish with Anti UV.
- Standard future track foil mount
- 3mm Eva PAD deck, diamond groove with 3M adhesive
- Opaque and anti UV Transparent clear coat finish, to maintain the original color even under the exposure for a long time in the sun
- Choose from 194 different color options
- The board design is fully customizable – choose from different existing design templates (new in 2024).
- Approximate weight: 4.2 kg.(82 liters) up to 5.7 kg (97 liters)
||161.1 / 5’3″||61.7 / 23.4″||12.8 / 5.0″|
||158.2 / 5’2″||60.7 / 24.0″||12.6 / 5.0″|
||155.3 / 5’1″||59.5 / 23.4″||12.4 / 4.9″|
||152.4 / 5’0″||58.4 / 23.0″||12.1 / 4.8″|
All sizes and weights, may change without any notice