This board is designed for expert riders.
The Air Flow V2, it’s a pure freestyle board, available in 3 volumes: 45L – 55L – 65L.
The volume pronounced on the nose, helps to land all the maneuver. The reduced hull and the concave deck are the last updates in term of stability and easy drive.
Our construction, will allow the board to be hard and light,
made in full carbon PVC sandwich, we add also some Bi axial Carbon around the stressful parts, (like the deck edges – Straps areas – ext ext)
We reduced the bevels that will helps in case of loss of adherence of the foil, or in case of really choppy water, especially when you go up wind.
The board is equipped with a standard Future Track Mount for foil housing, on deck 3mm Turtle Pad with 3M adhesive.
The Finishing with opaque and anti UV Transparent Clear coat, to maintain the original color even under the exposure for a long time in the sun.
We introduce a tint coat paint that reduce the weight of the board of 600gr.
Fully Customizable Design, Graphics, Straps, Logo color, Pad Color and Go Pro plug.
Available in 3 sizes:
1- Eva Pad 3mm thickness, diamond grooved and 3M adhesive
2- Color with Opaque Transparent finish with Anti UV.
3- 170gr. Bidirectional Carbon
4- 100gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
5- 3mm PVC 75kg/m3
6 -80gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
7- Super light EPS 15Kg/m3
8- 100gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
9- 3mm PVC 75kg/m3
9- 180gr. Bidirectional Carbon
10- 100gr. light Unidirectional glass layer
11- Color with Opaque Transparent finish with Anti UV.
- Standard future track foil mount
- 3mm Eva PAD deck, diamond groove with 3M adhesive
- Opaque and anti UV Transparent clear coat finish, to maintain the original color even under the exposure for a long time in the sun
- Choose from 194 different color options
- The board design is fully customizable – choose from different existing design templates (new in 2024).
- Approximate weight: 4.2 kg.(82 liters) up to 5.7 kg (97 liters)
||5’2” / 159||24 / 60.6||5.0″ / 12.6|
||4’11” / 150||22.5″ / 57.1||4.7″ / 11.9|
||4’7 / 140.8||21.1″ / 53.7||4.4″ / 11.1|